Wednesday 10 August 2011

Eurotrip

As i'm sure you are aware, this is my first review, and I watched this only minutes ago! My girlfriend and I sat down to watch this film knowing it would be similar to other teen comedy films we have seen. This type of film usually has a guy trying to get 'laid' and his friends helping him, other characters include a guy that thinks he can get anyone but gets no one, the funny foreign person and one set of 'cool parents'. All of these characters were in this film apart from the parents. This wasn't a huge miss as the rest of the film kept it going. Not 'Laugh out loud' funny all the time, but an enjoyable and well worth film. I found myself watching the whole thing without getting distracted by the squiggly line in my eye fluid, which is always a plus! All in all, this was a good watch well worth skipping a minor event for!

6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment