Thursday 11 August 2011

Grown ups

This film is a great comedy for both teens and parents alike, with a good pace and a real fun factor, the entire film keeps the viewer watching, waiting for the next laugh! It brings adults back to their childhoods just as much as it does for the characters, adding a few 'getting old' jokes along the way! I would recommend this film to any family to watch together, but as I have now watched it twice, once with family and once on my own, I can easily say that you can enjoy it either way. I most certainly picked up parts the second time I watched it that I had missed when watching it the first time which made it even more fun to view. Great film!

8/10

2 comments:

  1. agreed with most of the stuff. was easily one of the funiest movies ive watched in a while.

    ReplyDelete