Wednesday 7 September 2011

Eat pray love

I feel this film wasn't as interesting as people have said it was. It felt like it took 3 hours to watch but was only 2 hours long and although there are some interesting points about finding your inner happiness, i feel it wasn't a very fulfilling film. I'm not sure if i would recommend watching this film as it only really has one point and it just constantly forces it upon the viewer which is to be at peace with yourself so you can move on from troubles. Now that i have said this, you have no need to watch the film.

2/10

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the uhh.. un-recommendation bro, sure loved the South Park parody of this film

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on this film I was forced to watch it with my wife and I hated it
    +followed

    ReplyDelete